I have sent the following public data request to Jerod Rauk, the responsible authority and data practices compliance official, copying the Board of Commissioners.
This public data request includes 8 questions related to the incident reported by Michael Brodkorb who attended the call on Dec 1, 2022.
- Did Dakota County have full host control of the Zoom call?
- Was the adult video from internal machine or external host source?
- Were the settings in Zoom set to block others from obtaining control of meeting?
- Was the meeting managed by your IT department?
- Are the same IT people used to manage any part of your election systems?
- When will a report be available to detail what exactly happened, and what steps will be taken to prevent this from happening again?
- Why have the IT vacancies occurred for IT Manager and IT Applications Developer?
- Was the announced Zoom hack on the same server used for elections?
I look forward to your reasonably prompt reply.
Erik van Mechelen
Read: [S]elections in Minnesota: How Machines Controlled 2020 (digital) on Amz (paperback) / B&N (paperback) / Soundcloud (audiobook)
Research: Have you tried seeking the truth on Project Apario?
You too can send public data requests for all kinds of public government information. For details on this, stay tuned to this email newsletter.